Mitsubishi Caterpillar Forklift Europe B.V. (MCFE) sells superior quality forklift trucks and warehouse equipment under the Cat® Lift Trucks brands and Mitsubishi Forklift Trucks brands. MCFE has evolved to become one of the most important market players. MCFE supplies products for the business-to-business (B2B) market within independent Mitsubishi Forklift Trucks and CAT Lift Trucks dealer networks in Europe, the Middle East, Africa and CIS.
MCFE’s European headquarter is based in Almere, the Netherlands. Sales and distribution offices are located in Finland, Denmark, Russia, France, Germany and Dubai. MCFE’s shareholders are Mitsubishi Logisnext Co., Ltd. (Japan) and Caterpillar Industrial Inc. (US).
For the HR department we are looking for a dedicated
As an independent, all-round HR advisor you work in a very international environment. You will advise and align with managers at a strategic, tactical and operational level. There will be close collaboration with the other HR team members. You are the point of contact for all employees and the coach in the field of development and performance issues. In this position you will make an important contribution to the theme of ‘attractive employer ship’ and you develop this together with the General Manager HR. You will work closely with the Works Council and advise the management on these topics. You will also advise on (organizational) development, training and sustainable employability. ‘Personal Leadership’ is not unknown to you either.
The HR Advisor is an inspirator and ensures an effective and efficient HR department. You will contribute to the development of a strategic personnel plan which offers opportunities for further shaping of a HR policy that fits the course of the organization. In this role as HR Advisor you are continuously building and it is expected that over the years the emphasis will increasingly be on tactical and strategic level, in a role as business partner.
Topics that will be on the agenda in the coming period are professionalization, digitization, leadership development, strategic personnel planning, performance & appraisal cycle, talent management and modern ‘good employment practices’. In your work you are familiar with project-based work.
In this challenging position you will work closely with the General Manager HR. Together you form a strong team to build a positive culture and to create change within the organization.
- University Degree, post-secondary education or post graduate diploma in Human Resources, Psychology, Social Science or Labor law or equivalent
- Minimum of 8-10 years of relevant HR Generalist experience in a business partnering role, proven track record as change facilitator and business partner
- Efficiency and capacity to manage tight deadlines, prioritize and self-organize work
- Strong analytical mind-set and natural desire for improving solutions across people, processes, systems and technology
- Passion for problem solving, solution oriented, advanced analytics, and project management. Strong communication skills (written and verbal) and ability to influence
- Comprehensive understanding of current HR ‘best practice’ and benchmarks. Trustworthy with high standard of ethics, integrity and confidentiality.
- Fluent in written and spoken Dutch and English, Japanese is a pre
- Practical knowledge of labor legislation in various European countries such as Germany, Belgium, France, Spain, Scandinavia and experience with regulations concerning expats.
Do you see yourself as an international HR Professional please send your CV and a short motivation letter before 21 September 2018 to cynthia.noordoven (a) mcfe.nl. Do you need some extra information contact Cynthia Noordoven +31 (0)6-51361442.
Or would you like to send us an open application, we kindly request you to send your motivation letter + CV to HR@mcfe.com