Mitsubishi Caterpillar Forklift Europe B.V. sells and develops superior quality forklift trucks and warehouse equipment under the Cat® Lift Trucks brands and Mitsubishi Forklift Trucks brands. MCFE has evolved to become one of the most important market players. MCFE supplies products for the business-to-business (B2B) market within independent Mitsubishi Forklift Trucks, CAT Lift Trucks and Rocla dealer networks in Europe, the Middle East, Africa and CIS.
MCFE’s European headquarter is based in Almere, the Netherlands.Sales and distribution offices are located in Finland, Denmark, Russia, France, Germany and Dubai.
MCFE’s shareholders are Mitsubishi Logisnext Co., Ltd. (Japan) and Caterpillar Industrial Inc. (US). MCFE is part of Mitsubishi Logisnext Europe (MLE).
For the MLE, MCFE and Unicarriers entities, we are looking for an enthusiastic and dedicated.
We have the following vacancies:
1) SENIOR PARTS PURCHASER (37,5 hrs.)
A challenging role in an international sales office where you can immediately see the impact of your work.
You strive to work in a busy, dynamic environment. You can work independently and take your responsibility. Love to make things better? A problem solver? A real connector? You have a commercial drive to reach the best result? Ready for the next step in your career?
You can be the Senior Parts Purchaser we are looking for.
The Parts Inbound department improves the interaction between the customer and the distribution channel for secondary products supporting the company’s primary products.
Being responsible for the initial purchase of spare parts you are in the lead of selecting new suppliers, contract negotiations and price stability. Internally you provide input on the Business Plan. You will make sure that the daily management of parts purchasing and expediting runs smoothly. You monitor and improve the KPI’s as determined in the business plan. You see it as a personal achievement to get the best parts for the right price for our customers.
What you bring?
- Commercial attitude for negotiations and business development. You are the middle person that helps developing the assortment and distribution channel
- More than 5 years’ relevant purchasing experience, preferably in an international setting.
- Bachelor degree (Technical, commercial or purchasing). (NEVI 1 + 2.). Knowledge of reading technical drawings
- Good knowledge of MS Office 365 (Excel and Access).
- Fluent in English and Dutch, written and spoken. Knowledge of another West European language would be an asset.
- Experience with Salesforce is valued.
- Travel is required in this role.
Interested in applying?
Please send your CV and motivation letter to Barbara van de Nes, HR Advisor, Barbara.firstname.lastname@example.org
For more information on the vacancy, please call Albert Huisman, Manager Parts Inbound +31 629034056.
2) Internal Control Officer
- Provide guidance to internal stakeholders regarding best internal control practices that minimize risk to the organization.
- Prepare and maintain adequate annual planning for testing and review of internal controls / key controls for JSOX
- Perform the design assessment and the operating effectiveness assessment on the MLE internal control framework
- Perform internal audits on the sales subsidiaries of MLE together with the Internal Control and Compliance Manager
- In case of (ad hoc) issues, find solutions to mitigate the issues and proactively engage with second line (operational risk management) and if necessary, third line (internal audit)
- Bachelor’s degree in Finance and Accounting, Business Administration or background in internal audit
- 2-3+ years of experience with risk-based integrated audits/(J)SOX projects, information technology, internal audit, and risk/fraud assessment
- Knowledge of automated financial and accounting reporting systems
- Knowledge of financial and management controls, audit process and professional standards/regulations (i.e. US GAAP, (J)SOX and COSO)
- Excellent oral and written communication skills in English
- Strong analytical skills, enthusiastic, problem solving skills, accurate, proactive and result oriented
- Communicative and works collaboratively with a process-oriented approach
- Do you have the experience we are looking for and are ready for a role in our dynamic company?
- Please send your CV and a short motivation letter before 22th of March to Barbara.email@example.com, HR Advisor, +31 621334877. If you wish some extra information on the role or our company, please contact Barbara.
If you are interested about our company, send us an open application.
If you are ready for a new challenge, send your motivation letter + CV to HR@mcfe.com