Mitsubishi Caterpillar Forklift Europe B.V. sells and develops superior quality forklift trucks and warehouse equipment under the Cat® Lift Trucks brands and Mitsubishi Forklift Trucks brands. MCFE has evolved to become one of the most important market players. MCFE supplies products for the business-to-business (B2B) market within independent Mitsubishi Forklift Trucks, CAT Lift Trucks and Rocla dealer networks in Europe, the Middle East, Africa and CIS.
MCFE’s European headquarter is based in Almere, the Netherlands. Sales and distribution offices are located in Finland, Denmark, Russia, France, Germany and Dubai. The production facility is located in Finland.
For the Equipment Department we are looking for an enthusiastic and engaging
The Equipment Department is responsible for product management, customer relations, quality & warranty, technical service and publications. As a technical trainer you provide technical trainings to dealers and occasionally you will provide Train-de-Trainer sessions at their premises in EMEA. You thrive giving these trainings explaining people in a natural and convincing way our products. Most importantly you create these e-learning trainings and the technical class room trainings.
You offer a high quality of service and make sure your visitors to our in-house training location in Almere are well taken care off. Having a strong cooperation with our dealers, suppliers and sister companies is something you belief in and helps you to exploit the common elements of the E-learning system, developing training modules, updating existing materials and creating new materials. You facilitate sales/product e-learning trainings on the e-learning site.
You collate the technical training newsletter and distribute this when required to the dealers Understanding the principle of life-long-learning you stay up-to-date on new learning-, teaching- and presentation techniques and technologies and introduce these if needed. You work together with the other trainers and together constantly improve the quality of the programs. Off course, you do not shy away arranging course certificates, dealer invoicing and other administration duties, it is part of the job.
The job reports to the Manager Technical Services.
- Next to technical skills on mechanical/electrical engineering you have the skills for MS Office too.
- Good knowledge and work experience with teaching methods and/or presentation skills.
- You have excellent social and communicative skills.
- Knowledge of material handling equipment would be an asset.
- Fluent in the English and Dutch language, written and
spoken. German would be an asset.
- Project management/time management will come in handy in this role.
- Periodically travel required.
Are you interested in this challenging job? Please send your CV and a short motivation letter before 20th of February to Barbara van de Nes, HR Advisor at MCFE (Barbara.vandenes(a)mcfe.nl). Do you need some extra information? Please contact Barbara 06-21334877.
For the Sales department we are looking for an enthusiastic and dedicated
International Key Account Manager
The International Key Account Manager is the single point of contact and spider in the web during the RFI/RFQ and contract negotiation phases of the tender towards the Key Account. The International Key Account Manager is also responsible for:
- answering to incoming international material handling equipment tenders from prospects / customers with the aim to sign frame work agreements;
- follow up international key accounts leads from the dealer network;
- a pro-active approach towards the European dealers to implement the contracts in the dealer territories in close cooperation with his/her colleague IKAM;
- his/her own portfolio of International Key Accounts to manage at European head office level;
- supporting his/her colleague International Key Accounts Managers for their Key Accounts in his/her territory;
- interpreting industry trends and recommend company and dealer strategy;
- assisting in preparing/monitoring budgets.
Reports to the Manager International Key Accounts.
- 3-7 years of experience in International Accounts management (relationship management);
- a bachelor/master degree in sales/international management/logistics/engineering or science;
- excellent communication skills on all levels in an organisation;
- good negotiating skills;
- knowledge of material handling equipment and knowledge of logistic processes and warehousing (WMS);
- excellent language skills in English (written as well as spoken). Good verbal and written skills in German is preferred;
- basic legal knowledge in relation to B2B contracts;
- pro-active attitude and willingness to travel frequently.
Do you see yourself as an International Key Account Manager? Please send your CV and a short motivation letter before 15th of February to Barbara.vandenes(a)mcfe.nl, HR Advisor, +31 621334877.
If you wish some extra information on the role please contact Barbara.
If you are interested about our company, send us an open application.
If you are ready for a new challenge, send your motivation letter + CV to HR@mcfe.com