Our business is rapidly changing due to the effects and benefits of digitalization. This requires us to stay in close contact with our internal and external Information Services and IT users. We must offer them the right IT tooling that makes them successful in their business.
To meet these expectations we are expanding our team with a
You know how to use IT on a next level by driving innovation and standardization across our brand new IT infrastructure. You are ready to take on a challenge. You love to work in a dynamic, international and commercial environment. You easily connect with your stakeholders and translate their desires into the right IT solution. If that means asking questions to find the real need, you do not shy away but work together in an engaging way.
Does that sounds like you? Are you a true team player and do inspire others to join the change?
You can be the Business Analyst we are looking for.
You will be responsible for the daily contact between our IT users and the IT department. Main responsibilities are:
- Help deliver successful IT solutions to business requirements.
- Contribute to successful use of IT through solution development and release management.
- Achieve high user satisfaction and positive feedback from internal teams and leadership.
- Ensure continuous quality level validations and efficiency checks.
- Ensure continuous personal and professional growth and development.
Some of the common tasks can be:
- Actively seeking the understanding of the real problem by talking to IT users. And placing this requirement into the bigger context of where the IT infrastructure will be heading towards;
- Providing expertise and input in helping the team make right decisions on implementing business requests;
- Acting as bridge and facilitator between stakeholders and (external) solution providers;
- Managing changes conform agile methodologies to ensure project activities are developed, documented and deployed in a way to maximize user value;
- Contributing to spotting new opportunities by monitoring and analyzing data across our enterprise information systems;
- Supporting the adoption of the change within the organization.
What you bring?
- 3-5 years’ experience in refining and designing features, challenge and advise product owners on feature dependencies and priorities;
- Tech minded with great interworking and cooperation skills;
- Finance & Accounting knowledge: interested in/worked with Financial processes and reporting;
- Experience with the agile way of working;
- Actively seeking continuous personal growth and gaining industry knowledge;
- Eager to inspire others by fresh insights, lessons learned or proof of concept ideas.
What we offer?
The role is based on 37,5 hrs working week, a salary which is in line with global standards, 27 holidays and a max of 5 days extra (assigned by management). You will be part of the IT team, and will have 7 direct colleagues in total.
We offer a culture, which is a blend of the Dutch and Japanese culture in an international context. An opportunity were you can learn a lot of the full business, just by reaching out, showing interest and asking questions. Colleagues that work hard and show dedication to MCFE. Eager to learn more?
How to apply?
We look forward to receive your CV and short motivation letter. This can be uploaded via our website or send to Barbara van de Nes, Senior HR Business Partner, Barbara.email@example.com . Do you need some extra information on the role? Please contact Aldo Dohle, Manager IT via Aldo.firstname.lastname@example.org
Applications on this vacancy can be submitted until 30 September 2019.
WHO ARE WE?
Mitsubishi Caterpillar Forklift Europe B.V. markets superior quality forklift trucks and warehouse equipment under the Cat® Lift Trucks brands and Mitsubishi Forklift Trucks brands. Our company has evolved to become one of the most important market players in the materials handling industry. We supply products for the business-to-business (B2B) market within independent Mitsubishi Forklift Trucks and Cat Lift Trucks dealer networks in Europe, the Middle East, Africa and CIS.
MCFE’s European headquarter is based in Almere, the Netherlands. We have also sales and distribution offices in Finland, Denmark, Russia, France, Germany and Dubai.
MCFE’s shareholders are Mitsubishi Logisnext Co., Ltd. (Japan) and Caterpillar Industrial Inc. (USA). MCFE is part of Mitsubishi Logisnext Europe (MLE).