Love to make things better? Full of creative ideas? Do you color Yellow on Insights? Are you a real connector? And you bring a bit of humor? Ready for the next step in your career? You might be the new colleague we are looking for.
The role will focus on key HR processes and projects. You will advise and align with managers at all levels. As the contact point for employees, you deliver an employee experience that makes you proud. You are the coach in the field of development and performance topics. You contribute and bring ideas for an effective and efficient HR department. You will be involved in the recruitment and onboarding process of new employees. You are the spider in the web with lots of opportunities to develop yourself and take on new initiatives.
As an HR Advisor you inspire and ensure an effective and efficient HR department. You will contribute to the development of a strategic personnel plan which offers opportunities for further shaping of a HR policy that fits the course of the organization. The experience you have will be an asset for moving our organization forward. Topics that will be on the agenda in the coming period are professionalization, digitization, leadership development, strategic personnel planning, performance & appraisal cycle and talent management.
Together with the Senior HR Business Partner and the HR & Payroll Administrator we form a strong team to build a positive culture and to create change within the organization.
What you bring?
- HBO Degree and between 5-8 years HR Generalist experience.
- Practical knowledge of labor legislation in various European countries such as Germany, Belgium, France, Spain, Scandinavia and experience with regulations concerning expats.
- Working knowledge of local labor law.
- HRIS knowledge and skills. We will soon implement Sage People (Salesforce program), ADP is a plus
- Ability to take initiative and follow-up on assigned projects
- Experience in recruitment.
- Strong analytical mind-set and natural desire for improving solutions across people, processes, systems and technology
- Passion for problem solving, solution oriented, advanced analytics, and project management.
- Strong communication skills (written and verbal) and ability to influence.
- Comprehensive understanding of current HR ‘best practice’ and benchmarks. Trustworthy with high standard of ethics, integrity and confidentiality.
- Fluent in written and spoken English and Dutch.
What we offer?
A challenging role in an international sales office where you can immediately see the impact of your work. A very broad HR Advisor role in a team of 3. We offer a blended Dutch and Japanese culture in an international context. An opportunity were you can learn a lot of HR and our business very quickly. How? Just by reaching out, showing interest and asking questions. We will offer a group of colleagues that work hard and show dedication to MCFE. Eager to learn more?
We look forward to receive your CV and motivation letter, these can be send to Barbara van de Nes, Senior HR Business Partner, firstname.lastname@example.org
WHO ARE WE?
Mitsubishi Caterpillar Forklift Europe B.V. markets superior quality forklift trucks and warehouse equipment under the Cat® Lift Trucks brands and Mitsubishi Forklift Trucks brands. Our company has evolved to become one of the most important market players in the materials handling industry. We supply products for the business-to-business (B2B) market within independent Mitsubishi Forklift Trucks and Cat Lift Trucks dealer networks in Europe, the Middle East, Africa and CIS.
MCFE’s European headquarter is based in Almere, the Netherlands. We have also sales and distribution offices in Finland, Denmark, Russia, France, Germany and Dubai.
MCFE’s shareholders are Mitsubishi Logisnext Co., Ltd. (Japan) and Caterpillar Industrial Inc. (USA). MCFE is part of Mitsubishi Logisnext Europe (MLE).